Sunday, March 29, 2009

birth storys

my mother went into the hosPital at 4 a.m. & did not give birth till 6 o'clock in the evening. she was in "active labor" for thirty fourty minutes. the hosPital kePt on telling her to go home but my grandmother kePt telling them no. she took no Pain killers & she had to walk all around the hosPital till she was about to give birth because they did not have sPace for her. there was also a female Prisoner giving birth next room. my mom also used my grandmother as her mid-wife. my mother & father couldnt decide on my name, & they reasoned that i would be brandon & take my fathers last name, & my dad did not get to the hosPital until the end of the birth right when she started active labor, & I was two weeks Past my due date.

my sister was a c-section, she was in active labor for two days & she started to have heart faliure, she had her two months early. she feels c-section is stealing the exPerience, & her labor was enduced early by all of the medication the doctors gave her.

No comments: